I made a decision when XenForo came out. I had been using vBulletin for so long and installing addons from others. One of the things I noticed is that I felt a massive lack of quality control in most mods for vBulletin; its one of the reasons I began writing most of my mods myself. So with XenForo I decided that I was going to do everything I can to limit the installations of third-party modifications, even if it meant rewriting all the mods myself. I'm not knocking anyone's skill here at XF, but its just a decision I made and I'm sticking to it.
This mod will be the ever expanding result of this decision. In this mod I am going to be including all of the administration tools that I am adding for my own needs. Most of these features are available by others. I am not copying any code; just using the ideas from those who came before me...
- XenForo Sitemap (includes XenCarta and XenMedio extensions)
- Unconfirmed account pruner after X number of days
- Soft-deleted content pruner after X number of days
- Account Spam Finder based on URLs in homepages, signatures and profiles
- Profile Spam Finder based on URLs in messages and message comments
- StopForumSpam registration integration and submission
- BotScout registration integration
- FSpamList registration integration
- Thread down-vote system
- Staff List Help Page
- Permissions for users to change their username
- upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
- install from file on server: "library/EWRutiles/addon-EWRutiles.xml"
- set options in administration control panel