- Compatible XF 2.x versions
Manages your Google AdSense advertising.
South Bay Riders
(Example of AdSense on the forum list)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User group permissions)
- Ads are displayed in forum list, forum view and thread view.
- Ads are displayed top and bottom.
- Options page allows disabling ads from specified areas, forums and threads.
- User Group Permissions determine which user groups see ads.
- Download Andy-AdManagerResponsive-1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/AdManagerResponsive directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
- Log into your Google AdSense account.
- Click My Ads.
- Click Ad units.
- Click New ad unit.
- Click Text and display ads.
- Name = Responsive
- Ad size = Responsive
- Ad type = Text & display ads
- Save and get code.
Edit the andy_admanager_responsive template and update the area in red with your AdSense code:
User group permissions:
Set the appropriate user group permissions, typically the following two user groups are set to Yes.
Unregistered / Unconfirmed
Questions & Answers:
Q: Should I exclude forums which guests are not able to view?
Q: Should I exclude threads which Google finds inappropriate (e.g. gun threads)?
Q: Are ads shown on soft deleted threads?