South Bay Riders
(Example of AdSense on the forum list)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User group permissions)
- Ads are displayed in forum list, forum view and thread view.
- Ads are displayed top and bottom.
- Options page allows disabling ads from specified areas, forums and threads.
- User Group Permissions determine which user groups see ads.
- Download Andy-AdManager-1.1.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/AdManager directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
- Edit the andy_admanager template and update using your AdSense code.
- Set the appropriate user group permissions, typically the following two user groups are set to Yes.
Unregistered / Unconfirmed
- Log into your Google AdSense account.
- Click My Ads.
- Click Ad units.
- Click New ad unit.
- Click Text and display ads.
- Enter a Name for this ad. Example enter "Responsive" as the name.
- Save and get code.
Q: How can I control the spacing of the ads?
A: Edit the andy_admanager.less template.
Q: Should I exclude forums which guests are not able to view?