- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Visible branding
You can use multiple images to rotate randomly on each page load. 3. Text Display text ads with custom title, description and optionally a banner image. 4. Links Display link ads with custom title.
You can use it to build link lists in the forum sidebar or display horizontal links in other places. 5. Keywords Transform text keywords in thread posts, conversation posts (optionally), profile posts (optionally) into links with a tooltip description (optionally). As admin you can use it without link and can also add inline CSS to style the keywords as you want. 6. Affiliate Links Convert links to affiliate links using 4 link building methods.
Optionally you can replace the link anchor text with a custom text. You can also hide the affiliate URL when hovering over the link. 7. Sticky Threads Create/sell sticky threads in the forums you want. 8. Featured Resources Create/sell featured resources in the categories you want.
There are over 90 default positions and 30+ of those are predefined dynamic positions that allows you to display ads between thread posts, conversation posts, profile posts, media items, resources and more.
With Ads Manager you can:
- Display ads individually, grouped or in rotation
- Display the same ad(s) on multiple position(s) at the same time
- Rotate multiple ads in any of the 11 available orders
- View detailed statistics for each ad
- Manage multiple ads at the same time
- Display/hide ads after x seconds
- Choose who will see the ads, where and when
- Create custom positions and use them in any template or widget you want
- Automate the ad selling process
And a lot more. IMPORTANT: This version doesn't support upgrade from Ads Manager 1 yet. If you want to keep the data from Ads Manager 1, do no install. Else, you can uninstall Ads Manager 1 and install this if you want to test it out.