- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Additional Requirements
Standard Library by Xon
- Visible branding
This add-on requires php 7.0.x or newer.
This add-on requires XF 2.1.x or newer.
Do not use MySQL statement-based replication with this add-on
- For threads/conversation/profile pages, automatically marks alerts as read from content on a given page when viewed.
- Mark unread link for individual alerts on the Alerts page.
- Supports the following add-ons:
- Content Ratings
- Global Optional, Alert summerization by selected content type or user
- User Option to prevent marking as read when accessing /accounts/alerts page.
- User Option to prevent summerization when accessing /accounts/alerts page.
- User Option to adjust summerization threshold
- Posts, Conversation, Profile post, profile post comments Likes
- Ratings (From Content Ratings)
- Adds an extra column to xf_alert.
alter table xf_user_alert summerize_id add int(10) unsigned DEFAULT NULL
- 1 extra SELECT query per thread page request when the user has more than zero active alerts.
- If there are alerts to mark as read, then an extra UPDATE is required.
On accessing alerts above the summerize threshold, fetches all unread alerts and attempts to group them in PHP. On successfully generating summary alerts, 2 queries are done. 1 insert to add the summary alert, 1 updating summerized alerts. Contributing features or bug fixes Please create a Github Pull request via the "More Information" link.