- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Visible branding
Multiple Amazon and eBay affiliate country programs are supported. Make sure to enter the appropriate affiliate id(s) in the correct program(s) you've joined in the options.
This add-on doesn't add any queries, doesn't create a new bbcode, and doesn't change the database contents of posts, signatures, or conversations. It only changes links displayed/rendered on the page. It will also work with the XenForo Link Proxy feature.
There is no branding, and no call-back/call-home code. As such, there are no guarantees in the usefulness of this addon.
1) Upload the "src" folder to your xenforo root folder on your server.
2) Install the add-on via the XenForo admin interface.
3) Visit the options and look for the "Amazon/Ebay Parser" option, and click on it.
4) Enter your Amazon Affiliate ID's and eBay Campaign ID's in the appropriate text boxes provided. Leaving the boxes blank essentially disables the add-on.