Allows members to bookmark posts. Bookmarking posts allows one to easily find important posts at a later time.
(Example of Bookmark link)
(Example of Bookmark overlay)
(Example of Bookmark list link)
(Example of Bookmark list)
(Example of User group permissions)
- User group permissions determine which groups can use this add-on.
- Possible to add a note indicating why you bookmarked the post.
- All phrases start with bookmark_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-Bookmark-1.1.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/Bookmark directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
This add-on will create a table called xf_andy_bookmark in your database.
If you have a XF1 version of this add-on and would like to import the bookmarks, follow these steps:
In your browser add /import to the URL and press enter. A confirmation message will appear.
Once you have confirmed the import process, you can uninstall the XF1 version of Bookmark. Also you can use phpMyAdmin to delete the xf_bookmark table in your database.