There are four modes to choose from, which are Default, URL, file uploaded or font awesome. If you choose Default mode, the system will display the system icons. However, to make your thread much better, Custom Node styles allows you to upload a picture from an URL file with sprite images or from your computer, or you can add a class of icon from awesome font to change your node.
- Supported 3 ways (Upload icon / Insert icon URL / Insert Font icon class) to custom node icon.
- Ability to set node icon back to default.
- Ability to set node icon size.
- Ability to split node column for specific category.
- Ability to search / filter node title for specific category.
- Ability to collapse/ expand category.
- Ability to set category collapse by default.