- Compatible XF 2.x versions
Delete posts by username.
This add-on is designed for admins to be able to easily delete all posts by username.
(Example of Delete posts search page)
(Example of Delete posts confirm page)
(Example of Options page)
- Physically deletes all posts and threads made by username.
- Option to limit the number of posts to delete at one time.
- All phrases start with deleteposts_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-DeletePosts-1.3.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/DeletePosts directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
- Because this add-on uses a large amount of resources, if deleting a large number of posts I suggest you close the forum.
- Enter "deleteposts" after the root portion of your forum URL.
- Confirm the post that will be deleted and click the Delete X posts link.
A: Who can run this add-on?
A: Only admins can run this add-on.