Delete users with zero posts and no activity over 365 days.
Now you may ask why not use the Batch Update Users function in the Admin Control Panel, here are a few reasons:
- The many options can be confusing.
- Setting dates require dozens of clicks.
- A mistake can delete all your users.
(Example of Delete Users page)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User Group permissions)
- One click to delete all users who have zero posts and have been inactive for over 365 days.
- Option to set numbers of Days of inactivity.
- Staff will not be deleted.
- All phrases start with deleteusers_ for you convenience.
- Download deleteusers_v1.3.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location will be library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-DeleteUsers_v1.3.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Be sure to set the Administrator group to Allow.
How to use:
Add "deleteusers" to the end of the URL in your browser.
Full Friendly URLs http://www.domain.com/deleteusers http://www.domain.com/forums/deleteusers non-Full Friendly URLs http://www.domain.com/index.php?deleteusers http://www.domain.com/forums/index.php?deleteusers Click link "Delete X Users" to delete users.
Question & Answers:
Q: Can I enter a number less than 365 days?
Q: Is it normal for this add-on to take a long time to delete users?
Q: What user_state must the user be in?
A: Must be 'valid'.