- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Visible branding
Displays Member notes widget.
Allows staff to create member notes. Only staff will be able to view and edit these notes.
(Example of Member notes in profile page)
(Example of Member notes edit page)
(Example of User group permissions)
- All phrases start with membernotes_ for your convenience
- Download Andy-MemberNotes-1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/MemberNotes directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
- Admin Control Panel -> Appearance -> Widgets
- Widget definition = Member notes
- Widget key = member_notes
- Title = (leave blank)
- Display in positions = Member view: Sidebar
- Click Save.
Normally you will select Yes to the following User groups:
A table called xf_andy_member_notes is created in your database.