- Compatible XF 2.x versions
Sends email to staff members when there's a new registration.
(Example of Options page)
- Email shows location based on IP address.
- Email includes link to whatismyipaddress for blacklist check.
- Email shows custom user fields filled in during registration.
- All phrases start with registeremail_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-RegisterEmail-3.1.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/RegisterEmail directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
1) Go to following URL to get an access key:
ipstack - Free IP Geolocation API
2) Enter your Access key into the Option page.
Questions & Answers:
Q: How often are emails sent?
A: Every 10 minutes.
Q: What Field types are supported?
A: Single-line text box and Multi-line text box.