- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Visible branding
Resize all attached images over maximum allowed.
This add-on will run through all posts and resize any attached images which exceed the allowed maximum setting in the options page.
(Example of Resize all page)
(Example of Options page)
- Download Andy-ResizeAll-1.5.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/ResizeAll directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
This add-on requires ImageMagick PECL extension to be enabled. Make sure the following is checked:
Admin control panel -> Options -> Attachments -> Default image processor -> ImageMagick PECL extension
If you're not able to select ImageMagick PECL extension, contact your web host and ask them to install it.
How to use:
- Select the maximum width and height you want images to be in the Options page.
- Add "resizeall" to your forum URL and press enter.
- Click the "Prepare rebuild table" link.
- Go to Rebuild caches page.
- Click the "Rebuild now" button in the Resize all block.
Q: Who can run this add-on?
A: You must be an admin to run this add-on.