- Compatible XF 2.x versions
Easily resize any attached image in a post or conversation.
(Example of Resize link)
(Example of Resize page)
(Example of User group permissions)
This add-on requires ImageMagick PECL extension to be enabled. Make sure the following is checked:
Admin control panel -> Options -> Attachments -> Default image processor -> ImageMagick PECL extension
If you're not able to select ImageMagick PECL extension, contact your web host and ask them to install it.
- All phrases start with resize_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-Resize-1.7.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/Resize directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
Q: Is the original attachment overwritten?
Q: Should I allow Registered user group to use this feature?
A: No. I suggest only the Administrator be allowed to use this feature.