- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Visible branding
Catching up with the newest technology is our mission and vision. In Brivium, we desire to bring to our customers the newest experiences in the fastest time. That is why we created this style.
Tellurium is an amazing combination between the XenForo 2.x platform and Material Design of Google. You can easily experience the interaction with the users just in one screen.
Check out live preview at here.
Tellurium brings in itself all the characteristics needed to have with a “Material style”:
- Using a unique color for the whole web “dark blue”, etc ...
- The visual details are delightful, and the paradigmatic underpinnings — that interfaces are three-dimensional constructions, composed of layers of “physical” components — are refreshingly novel.
- Flat, simple but understandable icons: The navigation bar is simplified maximum to create an easy experience for new users.
- Interface is flat, has little or no color transitions, with or without black shadow effects
- All of Menus, buttons, scripts ... have many empty blanks so it looks airy.
We hope that this style will bring a new way of experiencing news and information in mobile devices in this digital era.