- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Visible branding
It is kept separate as it is not tied to the theme, view, images, files, or templates in any way. The add-on may not always need updating when the theme does, as themes typically need updating for every update XenForo software does.
Installing UI.X with UI.X 2 Add-on
- Your first step is to download the add-on from your customer area. Navigate to one of your purchases before looking for the green download button. Click on that to grab the UI.X 2 Add-on files.
- Next, you will want to extract the files. After that is done you will need to upload the contents inside the upload folder into your root Xenforo directory.
- After go to your Admin CP before navigating to the Add-ons menu. Click “Add-ons”, you should see the UI.X Add-on with an Install button next to it. Click on that as it should then automatically install.
- Congratulations! You have officially install the UI.X 2 add-on on your forums. From there, click on the cog icon before clicking the options tab that shows on the drop-down.
- Before the add-on will allow you to download any style, you must set an API key. You can find the API key in your customer area on ThemeHouse. Navigate to to your account dashboard > Account > API > Generate an API key before copying it.
- Paste your API Key in the field titled API Key under [UI.X] General options in your board options, and then navigate to the section titled ThemeHouse styles under Appearance.