- Compatible XF 2.x versions
Allows seeing the types of devices members are using to view your forum.
There are several reasons why this add-on can be very helpful:
- Knowing trends like the type of devices being used.
- Knowing a members device is helpful in troubleshooting situations.
- Identify duplicate accounts by looking at IP and user agent information.
(Example of User agent page)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User group permission)
- User group permissions determine who can view the User agent page.
- Option to set the number of hours for User agent totals.
- All phrases start with useragent_ for your convenience.
When a member views the forum list page or views a thread, their information is saved to a table in your database called xf_user_agent.
- Download Andy-UserAgent-1.9.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/UserAgent directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
Be sure to allow the Administrator and any other user group you would like to be able to view the User agent page.
This add-on creates a table called xf_andy_user_agent.