Some of the changes in this release include:
- Add support for PHP 7.2.
- Add beta support for importing from phpBB 3.2 and IPB 4.2.
- Update our Facebook API calls to use version 2.10.
- Fix an issue where email change notices would not be sent as expected when changing your email address.
- When loading news feed entries via Ajax, ensure that additional CSS and JS is loaded correctly.
- When hard deleting a profile post comment, ensure that the related deletion log and moderation queue records are removed as well.
- When banning a user with the spam cleaner, also remove their avatar.
- Prevent an error related to displaying likes if the like users cache is not populated correctly.
- Properly handle redirects in the HTTP client where the redirect target is just a query string.
- Include the page number in the <title> tag on the tag view pages.
Please note that we are now formally recommending that you upgrade to PHP 5.4 or newer. XenForo 2.0 requires PHP 5.4 or newer. If you are running PHP 5.3 or 5.2, you will receive a warning when installing or upgrading XenForo.