The alpha release of XenWord Pro 2017 is available to all license holders. This version has a switch between XenForo 1 and XenForo 2.
The plugin allows designers to integrate WordPress and XenForo. The main XenWord class and widgets included with the bridge allow designers to add a simple login form, community stats, featured threads, latest discussions, popular threads, and much more.
Please register on XenWord.com. I'm a school teacher and not a professional programmer. XenWord was created because my site needed a bridge. There is no company staff. There is no corporate boardroom. Please be respectful of time. Praise is always welcome.
Support is limited to the operation of the bridge and does not involve theme or WordPress support. You are the expert for your site. XenWord is the starting point and not the endpoint.
- XenWord Basic - A Monthly Subscription
- XenWord Pro Annual License
- XenWord Pro Lifetime License
- XenWord Developers License
- Login to WordPress with your XenForo account (user authentication is entirely handled by XenForo).
- Login to WordPress with Facebook, Twitter, or Google+
- Create XenForo threads from WordPress posts, pages, or custom posts. Threads may be Full, Excerpts, or a Link
- Choose Forum at time of posting WordPress Post
- Set WordPress roles and capabilities for XenForo users
- WordPress Panel: Settings, FAQ, Readme, and status pages
- Multisite partially compatible (redirects may fail)
- Thread ID available in the WordPress admin panel
- Support for Custom Post Types
- Admin panel page for enabling WordPress Users Panel
- Sort comments to match WordPress Discussion Settings
- Show Likes, Alerts & Conversations in WordPress Toolbar
- Widget System
- Optional: XenForo user is written to the WordPress database
- Optional: Create XenForo threads for new WordPress posts or pages
- Optional: Link to XenForo thread at end of WordPress post or page
- Optional: Set length of WP article posted in XenForo thread
- Optional: Store WordPress comments as thread replies on XenForo
- Optional: Show XenForo replies below a WordPress post or page
- Optional: Sync and display XenForo avatars within WordPress
- XenWord 2.5.1 has been tested with WordPress 4.4
- XenWord 3.5.0 has been tested with WordPress 4.8.2
- XenWord Pro 2017 has been tested with WordPress 4.9 beta 3
- Latest forum posts (from all forums)
- Latest posts from a select forum
- Popular forum posts
- Feature a forum post (requires coding edits to customize)
- Feature a thread
- The latest resources in RM
- Online members, Top Posters, and Staff Online
- Board Totals
- Login / Logout
- Widget for diagnostics
- PHP 5.4+
- XenForo and WordPress must be on the same physical drive.
- XenForo is set by default to /var/www/home/community but may be changed in the Absolute Path settings
- Domain names must match between XenForo and WordPress.
- The server must have the mbstring extension installed.
- Please do not mix HTTP and HTTPS.
- Please verify the WordPress and XenForo settings for www or non-www.