- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Additional Requirements
- exec, mysqldump, and tar
- Visible branding
Before you buy this addon however, you must be aware of a few requirements. This addon uses PHP's exec command to run MySQL's mysqldump command. If you're running off a shared hosting service, you may not have access to these powerful tools and be unable to use this addon.
- Automated XenForo database and file structure backup.
- Ability to close forums during the backups process.
- Define mysqldump and tar custom option flags.
- Separate backups into multiple files or a single package.
- Compress backups using Gzip, Bzip2 or Xz.
- Backup history and logs viewable from the Admin CP.
- Follows the basic XF addon procedures:
Add-ons - XenForo 2 Manual