This is a complete rewrite of my media library system for XenForo. XenMedio is a library system where users can submit videos hosted on several popular media platforms (ie: YouTube, Dailymotion, etc). They can then tag keywords and users directly to videos, which can help search and find them in a *booru-style system.
- Automatic retrieval of media data from submissions.
- Content tagging through keywords and users.
- *booru-style keyword/user searching and filtering.
- Rudimentary support for embedding for local content.
- Full integration into XenForo's content handler system.
- Follows the basic XF addon procedures:
Add-ons - XenForo 2 Manual
- Don't forget to set up your permissions
- DailyMotion Playlists
- FlickR (requires an API key)
- Twitch (requires an API key)
- Vimeo Playlists
- YouTube (requires an API key)
- YouTube playlists
- Before upgrading and importing, PLEASE READ THE FAQ!
- After installing this addon, head to your admin control panel
- Run the appropriate import procedure in Tools > Import Data