Custom Username Icons brings a new level of customization for you and your users !
This add-on lets your user select an icon to be displayed near their username everywhere on your board.
Icons can be selected either from a list of Font Awesome icons (more than 500 icons) or from a list of images icons of your choice.
Total control is given through the admincp to fine tune and manage the functionnality:
- Permission to select an icon and configure it can be defined at user and usergroup level thanks to xF permission system
- Default username icon can be selected for each usergroup
- Edition and even forcing of username icon and configuration can be performed through user edition
Let's the fun begin
- Works everywhere, including addons as long as they use XenForo username template syntax <xf:username> (otherwise a tweak might be required)
- Configurable icon position, either before or after the username
- Font Awesome icon (675 icons) or Image Icon, selectable through specific Font Awesome picker menus from usercp. Support Font Awesome icon transformation and animation.
- Provided with 226 image icons from from Mark James famfamfam.com: Silk Icons
- Support new image icon addition by simple upload to your ftp (see here)
- Color picker to tune Font Awesome Icons
- Live Icon Preview
- Configurable custom username icons for all users of a usergroup (admin choice), if users don't have the permission to select a new username icons then it serves as default icon as well.
- Configurable custom banner icons for all usergroups
- Admin can edit user icon from the admincp User edit page
- Admin can force user icon from the admincp User Edit page
- Option to not to load Font Awesome css (eg. if loaded by another add-on)
- Users can also select their custom username color (permission based)
- Users can also select their custom user title color (permission based)
- Users can select wether they want to disable or not the font icons animation on all forum (permission based)
- Tested and work on: Media Gallery, Resources Manager
The readme is available HERE.
Don't forget to install our Core add-on first, download it here.