- choose time interval, which will be counted in merging process;
- disable add-on for selected forums and user groups;
- enable, disable, customize spacer between messages (text font and size);
- v.1.2.0 - replace [MERGETIME] tag with timestamp spacer or empty string in old messages;
- v.1.2.0 - send notifications to users, which are watching thread;
- v.1.2.0 - update the post date after merging.
- last message in the thread belongs to the same user;
- message was posted in defined time interval;
- thread isn't created in excluded forum;
- user isn't member of excluded group.
[MERGETIME] tag will be replaced only in messages older than one week.
Uprading to version 1.2.0.
- Copy contents of "upload" folder to the root folder of your forum.
Please, be careful, some FTP clients could revrite contents of the destination folder!
- Update add-on in the control panel with the xml file from archive.
Since the work of the add-on associated with the change of message content, it is strongly recommended that you will make backup of your database before performing the next step.
- After the upgrade is complete, check your add-on's settings, and if you are satisfied, you can run the cron entry to replace the [MERGETIME] tag in old messages. For this purpose, in the control panel under "Tools"- "Cron Entries" run task "[xfr] Merge Double User Post: daily cleaning (do not forget to make a backup of the database).
[*] Some code refactorings are made;
[*] Fixed bug when there was possible to sent empty message;
[+] Added possibility to repalce [MERGETIME] tag;
[+] Added cron entry to replace [MERGETIME] tag;
[+] Added possibility to send notifications;
[+] Added possibility to update post date after merging;
[+] Added possibility to replace [MERGETIME] tag after add-on uninstall (if option "Repalce [MERGETIME] tag" is enabled).
[*] Changed the way of showing posts merge time - using XenForo way of showing now (<abbr> or <span> tag and automatically changing text);
[+] Added MERGETIME tag which holds time of merging in it;
[-] Option Spacer Time Format removed.