- Compatible XF Versions
- Additional Requirements
- Visible branding
XPress An integration to bring the best blogging/content management system to XenForo and the best forum software to WordPress. Same one design, two softwares With a one time setup, XPress is a cost-effective, time saving tool to help make sure you're always in sync. Sign on with either account With single sign-on capabilities, users can sign in through either platform account.
This means either XenForo or WordPress membership plugins can be used, no limitations. Share memberships and ads, both ways Premium content and advertisements can now be shared seamlessly between XenForo and WordPress. Set it up once and you're done.
Compatible with UI.X and UI.X Pro Or any theme of your choosing! XPress is highly extendable and can be implemented in just a few easy steps. Features Include:
- Theme Synchronization Use your XenForo Theme(s) on WordPress
- Widget Synchronization Use XenForo Widgets in WordPress and WordPress Widgets in XenForo
- Shared Logins Log into WordPress with your XenForo account, including (optionally) Single Sign-On (logging into XF also logs you into WordPress automatically)
- Unified Search Search through WordPress and XenForo using unified search
- Link Previous Accounts Users with WordPress and XenForo accounts using the same email will automatically be linked
- Featured Post Components Feature posts on your blog using WordPress tags
- Article List Style Properties Easily customize the appearance of your article’s through style properties
- Article Thread LinkWordPress articles are posted as threads in the forum and comments/thread replies are fully synchronized
- Includes the article excerpt on XF thread view
- Includes a link to the thread on WP comments
- (see thread creation chain below)
- BB Codes for Article Comments WordPress comments support BB Codes and Rich Text Editor
- XenForo avatars on WordPress If your XenForo and WordPress user account are linked, the XenForo avatar will be used instead of the default Gravatar
- Leverages XenForo’s Phrase Management System For Internationalization Manage all languages with XenForo’s phrase system
- Promote Thread to Article Generate an article based on threads posted in your community
- Access XenForo Data in WordPress Including style properties, board options, and other data
- WordPress Breadcrumb Support Add the WordPress breadcrumb to your XenForo site
You have to maintain the theme and template separately which can be quite costly, to not only build but to maintain over time as well. You also need to manage two comment systems, two user accounts, two staff and usergroup levels, two subscription systems, and more. This lets you go choose your preferred tools and bridges them to the other software.
XenForo is regarded as one of the most easily customizable and powerful forum platforms on the market. And WordPress powers roughly 1 in 5 websites on the internet. Pairing them together only made sense. Please do try our demo, and see how seamless this integration truly is.