• We've added extra Spam Protection. if you get problem with account registration / registration rejected. please contact us

Daily Download Limits

About download limit

• 1 Resources in a day

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 5 Resources in a day

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • VIP Premium Account

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Admin

Executive Member
Staff member
Administrator
Hello,

What do you think about Daily Download Limit... ? JUST 1 File in a day..... ?

ORRRRR.. if you think again Back 5 Files in a day .....:p

NOOOO..... i think you need a VIP Premium Accounts ???? unlimited/50/100...?️?️?️

br,JAFRI

ForenDevil

Expert Member
Registered
So my first thought would be back to 5 downloads per day.

But i was thinking about some other possibillities, like why not changing the amount to download to the amount the user has uploaded, or if a user do some uploads increase the downloads for them. this will have to effects, you will get more uploaders and less leecher

Lars

+ Member +
Registered
So my first thought would be back to 5 downloads per day.

But i was thinking about some other possibillities, like why not changing the amount to download to the amount the user has uploaded, or if a user do some uploads increase the downloads for them. this will have to effects, you will get more uploaders and less leecher
Hard to implement i think - but i like the idea in general. On the other hand it puts a lot of members 'out of business' if they don't really have stuff to provide. It would need to include 'interaction' in general, making it even harder to implement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock