We noticed you’re using an ad blocker!
Dear Guest, We’ve detected that you are using AdBlock or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading, We don’t have any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or popup ad. We do not implement these annoying types of ads! We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.
  • Note: don´t push posting-counter with messages like thx, good, haha, only use reactions! threads will be deleted without any comment or notification. Read Rules.
Parsforo

XF2 [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce 1.5.2

No permission to download
Parsforo

Parsforo

Expert Member
Registered
Reaction score
Parsforo submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce - Sell your products in the ultimate forum eCommerce solution.

DragonByte eCommerce is a highly advanced digital retailer for XenForo, containing advanced features such as multiple pricing tiers, coupons and automatic sales.

Fully integrated with XenForo 2, DragonByte eCommerce takes advantage of all built-in XenForo 2 functionality like the new Payment Profile system which allows you to accept payments from different payment processors.

Uses

DragonByte eCommerce is the most advanced eCommerce solution fully integrated into your XenForo...
Read more about this resource...

Admin

Admin

Executive Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Parsforo updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This release is a quick update to address an issue where visibility checks were not being performed for add-on products being displayed in the sidebar in the product view. This could lead to soft-deleted products, or products you have restricted permissions for, to still appear (albeit not purchasable).

To test whether this fix has resolved any issue you may be experiencing, ensure the dbtech_ecommerce_product_wrapper template is either not...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Y

yothri

Registered
Reaction score
I am having trouble getting this Add-On to work. It did not work on IIS, neither did it work on XAMPP server.
Upon installation of the Add-On I get the message:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a valid regular expression.

I fresh installed XenForo v2.1.2 on my local xampp server and then copied the add-on stuff too. Tried to launch the installation from Add-Ons in Admin Panel and after some time the above error occurs. Happened on IIS and XAMPP.

Any ideas?

Y

yothri

Registered
Reaction score
I fixed it myself. I was using an incompatible PHP version (7.3+). I switched to 7.1 and then had partial success.
My version v2.1.2 of XenForo seemed to be not compatible with this version of eCommerce. It had a simple problem when installing. The GuzzleHttp Client removed / changed their interface for the Responses. Errors were thrown in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Repository\Country.php

I fixed that myself by tracking what the interface looks like now and came up with the following change in Country.php (attached in this post).
Good luck

Attachments

M

majid_comp

Registered
Reaction score
Please send the latest version of the plugin. Thanks

ZERO

ZERO

Registered
Reaction score
Resources Updated : [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This update features some important changes in relation to VAT and PayPal.

If you sell your products via PayPal, and use accounting software like QuickBooks to manage your bookkeeping, it would previously have been difficult to utilise the VAT features in eCommerce while maintaining records in your accounting software. Transactions would either fail to import or be imported with incomplete data.

This happened because eCommerce would specifically tell PayPal how much...

Parsforo

Parsforo

Expert Member
Registered
Reaction score

Update highlights

This version further improves the recently added functionality for the various criteria forms in XenForo by adding inverse user criteria for Created Products, Licenses Purchased and Amount Spent.

Multiple improvements have also been made to the layout thanks to @Liam W: Browsing the product list sees less wasted space, it is easier for mobile users to tap to navigate to the product information screen, and the default icon's alignment has been fixed...

S

SpyCraft3r

Registered
Reaction score
I seem to be having a problem when I try and put a physical product on my web, it always tells me to "You must specify at least one product pricing tier or product variation" but when I try and add a product variation, I can't, the button isn't clickable

micheal332001

micheal332001

Registered
Reaction score
have used this on a few sites and does what its ment to do.
I seem to be having a problem when I try and put a physical product on my web, it always tells me to "You must specify at least one product pricing tier or product variation" but when I try and add a product variation, I can't, the button isn't clickable
the reason for this is most items that are added have multiple options the only way round this would be to edit the code so it does not check for this

L

lich

Registered
Reaction score

Update highlights

eCommerce now has the ability to send HTML-based invoices, via an application called WkHtmlToPdf. In order to use this feature, you must have this application installed on your server (and no, support for how to install it on your server is not available as this varies from server to server ?).

You must also have the exec feature enabled on your server, same as if you were using ffmpeg for the XFMG.

In other news, an issue was...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
Hello! It seems that you are using AdBlock - some functions may not be available. Please add us as exceptions. Thank you for understanding!