• We've added extra Spam Protection. if you get problem with account registration / registration rejected. please contact us
Phil_OU

Fake Online User 2.0.2

No permission to download

Phil_OU

+ Member +
Registered
XenForo submitted a new resource:

Fake Online User - Add fake users and guests online status to your forum so it will appear busy.

INFORMATION:
This is a simple addon, does a very interesting task. Activate this addon,it will add fake users and guests online status to your forum so it will appear busy. Invalid, banned and invisible users will not be included by default at the fake users list.

2019-09-09_183451.png

FEATURES:

• Fake online specific user.
  • Fake random user in a...
Read more about this resource...

Lars

+ Member +
Registered
as all AwesomeForo addons it needs to be nulled, otherwise it is useless. once you have one AwesomeForo addon installed with a properly nulled core file that will work for any other addons as well. my tip to look for an addon nulled by Bi0S CrEw install it as usual (you will know it works when you don't get an error msg already during install), afterwards install any other AwsomeForo addon and it will just work as well.
as it is it is useless for non-paying ppl that just want to check it out before buying.

cheers, L

anonimo

Registered
as all AwesomeForo addons it needs to be nulled, otherwise it is useless. once you have one AwesomeForo addon installed with a properly nulled core file that will work for any other addons as well. my tip to look for an addon nulled by Bi0S CrEw install it as usual (you will know it works when you don't get an error msg already during install), afterwards install any other AwsomeForo addon and it will just work as well.
as it is it is useless for non-paying ppl that just want to check it out before buying.

cheers, L
I bought this compliment from the developer, and it stopped working because it was checking the developer's url that no longer exists. With my little knowledge of C and php programming, I managed to override that call to the programmer's url, thus getting the plug-in to work. But since I'm not an expert programmer, I don't know if it's the right way. Can someone help me?

Lars

+ Member +
Registered
I bought this compliment from the developer, and it stopped working because it was checking the developer's url that no longer exists. With my little knowledge of C and php programming, I managed to override that call to the programmer's url, thus getting the plug-in to work. But since I'm not an expert programmer, I don't know if it's the right way. Can someone help me?
basically good enough to "override" the 'call home' - if you have issues with it by only doing that send me PM. but you should be good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock