Looking for more? Go Pro!

Change your limits with an upgrade to our exclusive VIP accounts, direct downloads your favourite premium styles and add-ons with daily basis updates..
It’s easy and fast to join the VIP account upgrades with several payment methods.

SignUp Now!
  • We've added extra Spam Protection. if you get problem with account registration / registration rejected. please contact us
Admin

Admin

Executive Member
Staff member
Administrator
Admin submitted a new resource:

Master Style Alert - This alerts you when editing the master style by making the style selector bright red when selected

Do you frequently find yourself leaving development mode on and then accidentally end up editing master style templates in the templates section?

Frequently I find that I'm too much of an idiot to realise I'm editing master templates by mistake. Or I may be working on master templates for an add on and theme templates for other stuff, Before you know it, you've forgotten you're in master and saved a change and you've got nothing to revert to.

Now you too can be slightly less of an idiot...

Read more about this resource...

Admin

Executive Member
Staff member
Administrator
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock