• We've added extra Spam Protection. if you get problem with account registration / registration rejected. please contact us

Please I need your help ?

Echarles1

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I just created my xenforo forum and created nodes and categories but I don't know how to post threads to those categories... If I want to post I will see a popup that says...

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Do I need an adon to post content to the forum? Please I need a detailed guide as I am just new to using xenforo

Help me out on that and again

2. How do I add the "post a thread" button on every pages of my forum so that folks can also post threads?

sparkly123

Registered
Reaction score
No addon needed, you just have to setup the permissions in the admin control panel

Echarles1

Registered
Reaction score
Because none of them seems to be working for me

zues

+ Member +
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Echarles1, so go to aministrative, in general permissions set the first 2 permissions to YES

Require two-step verification = set to NO or NEVER.

Forum permissions: > set the first 7 to YES (for admins) > View attachments to posts = YES > Upload attachments to posts = YES

This should help you get started with your forums. Be careful what permissions you set for Registered users.

tawdeb

Registered
Reaction score
addon needed, you just have to setup the permissions in the admin control

BLACK_SNAKE

Registered
Reaction score
Your problem are in the permissions section u need configurate well all of then if not u can do any on your forum u need check well on the admin panel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock