• We've added extra Spam Protection. if you get problem with account registration / registration rejected. please contact us

SEO for Xenforo?

SpyCraft3r

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am just wondering if the is a good seo for Xenforo?

khalidmoz

Registered
Reaction score
up me to intrested in this topic i start a new xenforo forum and want to learn more about seo tricks and improvemnet for xenforo script .

Lars

+ Member +
Registered
Reaction score
there are some seo addons which do at least part of the seo work/ make it easy to apply the right settings. but in general i would recommend to actually read up on seo practices in general (non xf specific) to start with. you actually should understand the basics (applying to any website) in the first place in order to make informed decisions. not every little thing needs extra addons to be applied. also not having a grasp on what you are actually doing with the settings in some addons might make things worse.

L

Dave

Registered
Reaction score
I think xenforo is pretty good out of the box for SEO. Not like the days of vBSSEO!

sakis2019

Registered
Reaction score
i does not Xenforo have its own seo? I do not use an addon and I'm pretty good with it.

ld0574

Registered
Reaction score
Can generate site maps and push them to search engines, but I don't need to.

Botten21

Registered
Reaction score
Some of the more experienced admins can chime in a bit but I've always heard that Xenforo has amazing SEO built-in to the software. I've actually never heard a complaint about it. I remember when I used Xenforo for the bulk of 2013, i had fast rankings/high rankings. I am sure you'll be quite pleased with your experiences.

As far as tweaking or tips/tricks go, I'll leave that for the more experienced admins but for me it was a great experience and I didn't have to do anything major aside from setting up friendly URLs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock