Happy New Year 2021

A New Year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year!

SignUp Now!
  • We've added extra Spam Protection. if you get problem with account registration / registration rejected. please contact us

Xenforo.pk or dloady.com

Lars

+ Member +
Registered
Guess it is your choice and going by the forum settings, they don't have anything to do with each other at this point!?
I noticed that dloady (here) get's 'updated' with stone age addons and it seems we are supposed to pay now for access!???
Very strange, no info to be found anywhere it seems. It get's from strange to outlandish!
I will check at some point again, but I would say - the site is done.
Lars

ForenDevil

Expert Member
Registered
Hm strange there is no team member who could answer that question ? @Admin maybe you can, I'm still confused

Admin

Executive Member
Staff member
Administrator
Hm strange there is no team member who could answer that question ? @Admin maybe you can, I'm still confused

Hello,

dloady - multiple website scripts like wordpress, joomla, drupal, magento, and more we will addad soon.
xenforo.pk - name of domain

i hope you understand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock