• We've added extra Spam Protection. if you get problem with account registration / registration rejected. please contact us
Ali Raza

XF2 XF2 [8WR] Database Backup 2.1.0.5

No permission to download

Ali Raza

Staff member
Registered
Ali Raza submitted a new resource:

XF2 [8WR] Database Backup - Automatic database backups. Add-on from 8WAYRUN.

Back by popular demand, is my backup system. I wasn't planning on releasing this one, but a lot of people asked me for it, since there weren't any other solutions for XF2. This addon will run a scheduled backup of your XenForo database.

Before you buy this addon however, you must be aware of a few requirements. This addon uses PHP's exec command to run MySQL's mysqldump...

Read more about this resource...

Admin

Executive Member
Staff member
Administrator
Ali Raza updated XF2 [8WR] Database Backup with a new update entry:

2.0.0.5 - CHANGELOG

• Public service announcement from XenForo: Public service announcement: Check your MySQL backup!

While this addon really has no issues with this announcement. I felt it would probably be wise to mention it in this update. If you are having issues related to the announcement, you can simply add --default-character-set=utf8mb4 to the "MySQL options > Custom...

Read the rest of this update entry...

JAFRI

Management Staff
Staff member
Registered
Resources Updated : XF2 [8WR] Database Backup with a new update entry:

2.1.0.2 - CHANGELOG

• The "Remote options" section has been completely rewritten. As such, you will need to redo all your options in this section after upgrading. If you don't, remote uploads will fail, and possibly produce errors.
  • BackBlaze has been added as a remote upload option!
  • Dropbox has been added as a remote upload option!
  • Fixed an issue related to Guzzle duplication in XF2.1.

Ali Raza

Staff member
Registered
Resources Updated : XF2 [8WR] Database Backup with a new update entry:

2.1.0.3 - CHANGELOG

• Changed how logging works. The logs will now be more informative on how long it takes to do specific steps, and where it stopped, if for any reason.
  • Added some PHP behavioral commands to the backup step. Hopefully this will prevent some timeouts for some forums.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock